In an attempt to make my life easier in the blogging world I tried to find an app that is more user friendly for blogging from my "I" devices. Ultimately it would be awesome if I can blog from my IPhone, since that is how I take most of my photos these days. Sadly, Blogsy isn't supported by the iPhone (only IPad). And since I'm never able to get on my MAC desktop....and I DO mean NEVER, I downloaded this app to try it out so I can blog while my little guy plays in the living room, which is where we spend all of our time in the evenings.
If all goes right, I should be able to get SEVERAL photos up that I am extremely behind on. So bare with me if my posts look a little crazy while I try to figure this app out.
I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and are having a great New Years Eve as we bring in 2013.
Lots of love and prosperity to everyone in the coming year,
Jenny
No comments:
Post a Comment