July 1, 2012

Our Weekend Recap (6/22 - 6/24)

Hey everyone!  I hope you had a great weekend with your family and friends.

We didn't have any big events to attend this weekend  so our week was pretty low key.  Donovan spent the night Friday evening at Maw Maw's and Grandpapa's.  Mom sent me pictures while we went out that evening to see a movie.  We saw Rock of Ages (the 80's rock musical).  I loved it because of the music.  I personally wouldn't take any kids to it, mainly because of the sexual content, but overall it was pretty good.

Here are some of his photos from the grandparent's house.





Saturday we hung out at home and due to the heat and the fact that we let the grass go a week longer than usual to get it cut, JD hopped on the mower to get it done so Sunday we could spend the day together w/o any house chores. I thought it would be cute to take Donovan out so he could watch. Then we got a quick photo op with daddy while he mowed.

Sunday we had some errands to run. With the temperatures picking up and the gulf getting hotter we are likely to develop some hurricanes so we purchased some items needed to be prepared this year. We also made a fun trip to Toys r us and Babies r us to get a few things for Donovan. Most of his toys are stuffed animals or rattles of some kind and no developmental toys so we had to upgrade our stash. We picked up a few items and here's what we came home with.

Sunday evening I was pretty pooped from all of the running around so the test ogre evening we laid low and caught up on some tv shows.

No comments: