Today is D day....or I should say F day for Flooring. We are expecting the flooring people today to demo the old floors in the hallway and bathroom and install in those rooms, as well as the laundry room/JD's closet.
The last two days have been exhausting with us frantically moving and stacking the extras around the house. It would be awesome if we had a functional garage with the space to store all of this stuff, but that's just not happening right now. That is yet another room that needs overhauling to be able to store items as needed. Right now we are having some issues with uninvited tenants in the garage or the attic. So until they get evicted, I don't want important items that I want preserved put in the garage.
I'd be mortified right now if I had company over. It's bad enough that I have actual people coming into my home to install flooring and everything being cluttered as it is. We made a trip to Lowes to get the base boards and an extra cabinet for the laundry room. My handy man, JD (the hubby), got everything done last night, minus some of the base boards installed. Sawing and nailing were in order and once it hit 10:00 I just didn't think it was a great idea with Donovan sleeping. It's been late nights for the both of us the last two nights trying to prepare these rooms for the flooring guys today. I'll be so happy once everything is done and back in it's place.
I took before photos this morning so once I get the after photos I will post the finished result.
Excitedly anticipating 5 o'clock,
Jenny
No comments:
Post a Comment