Friday, Feb. 10th, 2012
My husband is a fan of all things Star Wars. I'm not really a Sci-Fi kinda gal, so it doesn't get my feathers all ruffled any time Lucas Films modifies the original movies or redoes any of them to show at the theater. JD has been such a great husband though during and after my pregnancy...putting up with my mood swings as my hormones are trying to find their way back to normal...or whatever normal is for a woman anyway. So I thought i'd be the great wifey and decide to be his date so my man could go see Star wars 3D.
I should have known what line we'd be standing in for the movie as we walked through the entry way after having our tickets torn...just follow the crowd of geeky individuals and pimply faced adolescent teen boys to the nearest line on the left. Anyhow, we waited in line for about 30 minutes before we could be seated. With it being the weekend before V-day, there were an abundance of couples there to see The Vow.
I have a hard time paying $13 for a movie in 3D anyway. Call me old, i guess. The most enjoyable part of the show (for me at least) was the leather reclined seating, as I was expecting to have a somewhat low key evening at home because i'm so tired lately. (Donovan still isn't sleeping all that well at night) I told my honey that this might be a $13 nap for me if the temperature is just right. LOL
Anyway, it wasn't the best 3D movie i've seen, mostly because the original film wasn't shot in 3D so the quality of it was not as good as some newer movies that are actually shot in 3D. I wouldn't really waste my money it if i had to decide to watch it again. But I did get a great enjoyable evening with my love while Donovan stayed with the grandparents for a few hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment