He received:
- Books
- DVDs
- A small train
- Texans pillow pet
- Clothes, and numerous other toys that he received, plus mommy and daddy's favorite (gift cards for more formula and diapers).
He loves one of the gifts that Maw Maw and Grand paw paw got him.
Here's one of the gifts JD and I got him. He's standing on his tip toes to touch the bottom but it won't be long before he can reach the ground and will be bouncing away. Haha!
We feel truly blessed this first Christmas season to have such a wonderful new addition to our family.
I am definitely tired after this holiday go round and will probably have a few improvements to my routine for next year to make things easier hopefully.
Looking forward to a new year filled with prosperity for all and my goal is to start working off the baby weight that is so dreadfully lingering (but only because I've been stress eating).
Donovan has grown so much in the last 3 mths I can't imagine what is in store for us in the year to come. I'm hoping a larger home since we've quickly outgrown the one we are in.
I wish everyone a wonderful time bringing in the new year! Lots of love from the Hymel family.

No comments:
Post a Comment