August 18, 2011

35 Week appt (30 days left)

Today i have a follow up with Dr. Files this afternoon. We should begin pelvic exams to see the baby's progress on how he's cookin' in there.

Little facts about this week: I've been really impatient as far as my mood, uncomfortable driving ( i have my seat leaned much further back than i'm used to), I've been craving sweets regularly and sometimes 2-3 times a day, exhausted once i get home from work & HOT, HOT, HOT due to this excrutiating heat this summer.
***I wish i had more of a positive spin on things, but lately it's getting hard to do ANYTHING. I'm surprised i'm able to drag myself out of bed and go to work ***

I'm going to try and incorporate lots of walking in the next 4 weeks.

I picked up my CD from Amy Marie Studio & Designs yesterday so i have print rights to the pictures we took with her!!!! I will post those on the site hopefully by tonight so you all can see what great work she's done.

No comments: