I had an ultrasound appt 6/27 for the dr. to check Donovan's size an progression. So far we are still on track. He is about 2lbs 11 oz. Size appears normal and amniotic fluids and everything else appear normal size. I have some pics that i will post from the ultrasound once i get a chance to scan and save them.
The ultrasound tech commented on Donovan's feet and said he looks like his index toe (the one next to the big one) is a little longer than the big toe. Right away it sounds like he's got his daddy's feet. lol The ultrasound tech also said i guess that means he's gonna be the boss, which i had never heard that before based on the length of your toes. lol Sounds fitting seeing as how my mother just bought a little beanie for him that says "the boss" the day before my ultrasound.
I took off Wednesday to get some things done outside of work. Things are definitely not slowing down enough for rest so far. I had a dermatology appt. that morning at 8:30, then needed to swing by motherhood to exchange some pants that didn't fit once they were shipped to me. Cooked lunch for us (me, mitzi & my mom) before we started working on baby shower things left to do (mostly arranging center pieces for the tables). It took us about 4 hours to get that done. We regathered that evening to take our infant CPR class that we signed up for and I made it home about 9:30. Talk about one exhausting day. That evening did not prove to be any more restful since i woke up in the middle of the night choking on my own reflux. This heartburn is killing me!
Today i have a hair appt, which i am so looking fwd to since i haven't had my hair done in about 7 mths. It won't be too much longer before he makes his arrival. I'm hoping to visit with some friends this weekend and relax a bit. we finished with all of our baby classes so that is a huge load off of our shoulders.
Next big events to take place will be Maternity photos and baby shower in July.
Stay tuned....
No comments:
Post a Comment