October 31, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Apryl @ http://www.aprylandkevin.blogspot.com

Below are the rules:

.1. Link to the person that tagged you

2. Post the rules on your blog

3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself

4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs

5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

6. Let your tagger know when your entry is UP

My Six non-important things:

1. I went to private school up until 9th grade. Transitioning to public school was extremely difficult for me. The schools were larger, the general atmosphere was different and personalities were by far different that what i was used to. I was really shy and quiet up until 11th grade since I didn't really know anyone.

2. I have a pretty good singing voice. I use my talents by going out singing at karaoke and have sung in church for years. Music runs in my family. I have at least 4 family members who are in the music biz, so it must be in the genes. I'd love to pursue music as a career, but i need some work on my own personal confidence in my performing.

3. A large part of who I am revolves around art and entertainment. My personal passion lies within photography and what you can do to make it artistic.

4. Some may find this really cheezy, but the one thing I can think of that I've always had a desire to pursue or had a passion for since I was really little was cheerleading. I love everything about it. The teamwork, stunts, uniforms, and all the spirit that goes into everything they do. I absolutely love watching the DCC squad tryouts on TV each season. Who says cheerleading isn't a sport?!?!

5. My biggest accomplishment(aside from completing my associate degree)...was losing 50lbs in high school. Losing weight has never been an easy task for me. It's probably the one time in my life I felt that good about myself.

6. 3 things I would like to do before I die: Have a family, vacation in Italy, skydive.

I'll probably tag people thru myspace, since noone I know other than Apryl uses blogspot.

No comments: